Digital Outreach Executive
Love seeing your ideas come to life? Want to be part of one of the UK’s largest content marketing teams? Then we have the job for you! Our Manchester-based client is on the lookout for a Digital Outreach Executive to join their rapidly growing outreach team and help plan and execute campaigns for their clients.
Based in the heart of Manchester, our client is a global media and content agency which really believes in their staff and encourages them to be the best they can be. Priding themselves on a diverse workforce, they are searching for an experienced Digital Outreach Executive to join their talented team of experts.
Reporting to the Senior Digital PR and Outreach Manager, the Digital Outreach Executive will be enthusiastic about influencer management and content activation. The successful candidate will work closely with the PR and Marketing teams to plan and execute campaigns for some iconic UK and global brands. The individual will also be responsible for building relationships in the industry, using their passion for Media.
This is your chance to be part of something special, supporting some of the largest clients in the UK!
Main responsibilities of the Digital Outreach Executive:
- Working closely with in-house and external PR and Marketing teams to plan and execute digital outreach campaigns, resulting in quality coverage and links
- Selling in client campaigns to influential bloggers, journalists and key media across a range of sectors
- Following key trends, news events and editorial calendars to provide timely opportunities for client campaigns
- Building and maintaining long term relationships with key digital influencers
- Maintaining a database of contacts and keeping all information up-to-date
- Ensuring outreach practices are adopted across all client teams
- Ensuring campaigns with SEO KPIs contain robust linking mechanisms whilst adhering to Google and ASA guidelines
- Keeping a close eye on industry trends, reports and opportunities to share with the wider team
- Becoming a strong advocate for the department externally through active participation in thought leadership
- Active involvement in idea generation and content creation
- Gathering data and insights to be presented in client campaign reports
- Ensuring key learnings are built into new campaigns
The Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2 years’ experience in working within PR and Digital Marketing, with proven results
- Strong passion for media and building relationships within the industry
- Meticulous, organised and pro-active
- Confidence in building relationships with key influencers including journalists and bloggers over phone calls, email and social media
- Already has a black book containing valuable contacts
- Thorough understanding of journalist/blogger routines and the best ways to approach them
- Knowledge of PR/influencer tools such as Gorkana, Followerwonk, Buzzumo and Buzzstream
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Basic SEO knowledge beneficial
- PR/Marketing/IT qualifications will be advantageous
- Competent Microsoft Office skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"