- Brand new role for iconic and revered company.
- Own and evolve the company's approach to optimisation online.
- Working in a high-growth and high-calibre digital transformation studio.
This is a great (and brand new) role to join a much-loved organisation as they continue on their digital transformation journey.
What you'll be doing
Reporting in to the Digital Studio Manager, you'll be responsible for owning and delivering the company's approach to conversion rate optimisation and split testing. As they look to make the most out of the Sitecore platform, in terms of automation and personalisation, you'll be the online optimisation authority and evangelist within the organisation - educating your colleagues on the potential power of CRO, and consulting them on best practice in terms of how their work is displayed on the main website. Part of your role will be hands on in terms of designing and implementing A/B testing programme, maximising the performance of key user journeys and in-depth digital and web analytics, but a big part of your role will also be educating and consulting others - so your stakeholder management, communication and people skills will be as important as your analytical ones. As the role evolves and you continue to maximise Sitecore's capability, the role will be evolving in to personalisation and marekting automation - so a broader understanding of digital strategy and technical marketing will be important.
What experience you'll need
- The big thing here is significant experience in conversion rate optimisation projects and demonstrable results on your work.
- In depth web & digital analytics skills - Google Analytics expert.
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal - and the ability to influence stakeholders, bringing them on a journey with you.
- As well as being a hands-on CRO specialist, you'll have a good head for digital strategy more broadly with an ability to keep the bigger picture front of mind.
- Any exposure to Sitecore would be brilliant, but in-depth knowledge of other CMSs will be fine.
- You're a technical, metrics-driven and analytical marketer who can take this role beyond A/B testing and CRO in the long term, towards personalisation, segmentation and automation.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a salary banding of £35k - £41k on offer for the role. It could be that you bring the requisite skills, are at a more junior level and that this would be a great development opportunity for you - so please get in touch if you're slightly outside of this level but are confident you can bring what's needed. On top of this is nice raft of benefits for you to enjoy.
To be considered for this role, please send your CV through to Gabby before the 20th December.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job