Our client, a leading manufacturer in the Northampton area, are recruiting for a Digital Optimisation Manager to join their expanding team.
Supporting the Senior Digital Optimisation Manager, you will be responsible for driving the performance for the website. You will have been involved in strategic digital testing and improving online conversion funnels along with your analytical background will enable you to collaborate with the wider digital team.
This is a varied role and the successful candidate will be involved with:
- Reporting and Analysis
- Development/BAU and Build
- Working to budgets and deadlines, ensuring KPI’s are met
- Liaison with internal stakeholders, including Senior Digital Optimisation Manager, CRO Manager and Digital Product Manager
- Responsible for 1 direct report
- Proven experience within optimisation, personalisation and UX
- A good understanding of Digital Marketing and E-commerce would be beneficial
- Skilled Project Manager, flexible, agile and quick thinking
- Good understanding of current SEO best practice
- Strong communicator, able to adapt to your audience
- Experience within the Trade or Home Interiors is desirable
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the chance to join a market leading company.
For more information about this exciting opportunity please apply by return.
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job