Our client, a leading manufacturer in the Northampton area, are recruiting for a Digital Optimisation Assistant to join their expanding team.
Reporting to the Digital Optimisation Manager and CRO Manager you will be driving the performance of the website. You will have previous involvement with strategic digital testing, an analytical background and some experience improving online conversion funnels form various traffic sources.
This is a varied role and the successful candidate will be involved with:
- Define and create research led optimisation, personalisation and UX improvements
- Translate raw analytics into facts, with actionable insights and next steps
- Optimisation/UX, working to set forecast ensuring relevant KPS’s are met
- Reporting and Analysis - monitoring progress again plans, highlighting issues and risks
- Development/BAU Build - working closely with Digital Optimisation Manager and digital team
- KPI’s - ensuring work is delivered to the highest standard and within budget
- Proven experience within optimisation, personalisation and UX
- Strong CMS experience, ideally in Sitecore
- Good understanding of current SEO best practice
- Strong communicator, able to adapt to your audience
- Experience within the Trade or Home Interiors is desirable
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the chance to join a market leading company.
For more information about this exciting opportunity please apply by return.
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Optimisation