Digital Optimisation and Analytics Manager / Berkshire (Near Reading / Car likely required to drive to work) / up to c£50k
We are looking for an experienced eCommerce professional for the role of eCommerce Insights & Optimisation Manager. The role will focus on analysing and delivering actionable insights, to improve the commercial performance online of this growing eCommerce brand. Experience with segmentation, brand tracking and statistical modelling is preferable.
This is a crucial analytical role, requiring strong commercial and organisational leadership skills. The role will involve equally the establishing of business insights and the driving of tangible changes from these insights. You will own our digital analytics, insight and be a key driving force for ideas and our ongoing optimisation efforts. The role will play a key part in establishing KPIs & monitoring performance across all onsite and offsite activities.
As the Ecommerce Insights & Optimisation Manager you will be pivotal in establishing and using suitable analytical tools to understand data and determine customer & product behaviour, trends and patterns.
You will also lead work on understanding how customers respond to different marketing channels, campaigns, offers & onsite experiences.
- Defining and leading the onsite optimisation strategy and roadmap
- Establish exception reporting and proactive notification
- Ensuring consistent, accurate and complete capture of desired data
- Be responsible and accountable for providing deep and extensive analysis and insight ranging from BAU reporting & reviews to more long term strategic initiatives
- Responsible for uncovering insights and conveying the recommendations across the business
- Establish & deliver regular business performance, competitor and trend reporting
- Source and establish suitable data capture, insights and optimisation tools & practices
- Gathering, analysing and blending qualitative and quantitative data to produce business and consumer insights
- Provide trend and insight feedback from none data sources (reviews, commentary etc)
- Using data to drive optimisation and improvement of onsite commercial performance
- Developing and implementing onsite analytic approaches including multivariate analysis
- Providing online pricing, incentive and discount analysis to drive impact understanding
- Staying up to date with user experience trends and opportunities for improvement
- Evaluating competitors to establish onsite engagement opportunities
- Ensuring onsite behaviours are fully and accurately tracked at all times
- Analysing customer and market data, including building a good and adaptive understanding of online customer behaviour and establishing relevant customer segmentation
- Discovering & driving opportunities for optimisation across digital marketing channels
- Ensure and improving a clearly defined approach to monitoring brand awareness
- Moving the business to a suitable attribution model and toolset to link outcomes to activities/campaigns
- Moving the business to a suitable life time value approach to attributing value
- Carry out key term analysis and implement a suitable approach to key term performance reporting
- Delivering optimisation across search, analysing the opportunities and trade-off between SEO and SEM activities, driving execution of the businesses search strategy
- Lead the delivery of key terms into the site production processes (copy writing, page naming etc)
- Staying up to date with search engine trends and opportunities for improvement
- Establish site audit process and reviews for performance strength vs identified key terms
- Evaluating competitors to establish offsite engagement opportunities (back links, referrals etc)
Desired Skills & Experience
- A highly numerate, problem solver who asks questions and places a high value on objective evidence
- Experienced eCommerce analytics manager with a proven experience with Google Analytics
- Experienced in delivering change - Insight based optimisation on or off site
- Proven experience in gathering, assessing and prioritising analytics requirements and creating suitable business reporting
- Experience of attribution model tools & methodologies would also be an advantage
- Experience in marketing channel optimisation &/or customer journey optimisation
- Experience of split testing tools & methodologies would also be an advantage
- Experience of personalisation technologies and methodologies would also be an advantage
- Preferably with leadership skills and experience of managing 3rd parties as well as internal teams
- Preferably have a strong understanding of SEM and SEO management to gain insight and drive search performance optimisation
- A driving license and access to a vehicle - due to our office location
Please apply with your cv and salary expectations to be considered for this Digital Optimisation and Analytics Manager job
Ernest Hunter Green was founded by recruiters who were drawn together, sharing strong values about the approach to recruitment and the role we play. We appreciate that people are our client’s best asset and, for them to be successful, the cultural fit has to be right. The motivation at the heart of our business is to play a supportive role, drawing on our many years’ experience helping candidates make the right career choices as well as ensuring our clients secure the best people to help their business grow.
Most importantly we listen; everyone has individual needs and by listening we can then support and advise.
We specialise in Sales, Marketing & Communications, Digital and Finance & Accountancy recruitment across the UK and internationally. Focusing on Middle Management Level hires through to Director & Board Level. We work in partnership with our candidates and clients; building relationships that enable us to add value through placing key hires across a balanced mix of clients from fast growing SME’s to blue chip and FTSE 100 businesses.
- Digital Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Google Analytics
- Site Optimisation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job