Cathedral Appointments is recruiting for a Digital Marketing Analyst to specialise in Digital Performance and Optimisation for their thriving ecommerce client. This is a great opportunity to be part of a successful and well established team in a thriving B2B ecommerce business. Reporting to the Digital Manager, this role will focus on Digital Performance and Optimisation, and is an opportunity to be the digital marketing lead within an established Marketing team. Communication will be key to success and you’ll be as comfortable presenting data clearly to different stakeholders as you will be stuck into Analytics.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in using analytics and AB testing tools to drive actionable insight. The role will initially focus on successful customer adoption of a new website and identifying areas for improvement to achieve launch KPI’s. Once launched, the role will quickly move onto creating an optimisation process, identifying key customer journeys and define goals and metrics. This is a highly collaborative role the will work closely with the Campaigns Team, tracking & analysing marketing campaigns across multiple channels. Team working on multiple projects and interaction with various teams will be the back bone of your day to day and you will need to be a confident and proactive communicator with experience of working in a similar culture.
- Help to coordinate a website launch that includes managing customer feedback and carrying out user acceptance testing for new releases.
- Monitor site traffic and KPI measures during closed and open beta identifying any problems with site performance and 'wow’ features of the website, including on-site search.
- Feed into campaigns team to ensure campaign activity supports widest possible adoption of the key website features.
- Use analytics, AB testing and knowledge of digital best practice to drive improved site performance.
- Develop, lead and own the optimisation process to drive improvements across our ecommerce website and digital marketing tools.
- Identify new functionality or enhancements that will improve the overall customer experience.
- Design and implement goals & reporting for new website features as part of a roadmap of ongoing development.
- Produce reports & dashboards from a combination of website analytics tools and Identify key metrics that will provide insights that drive improvements.
- Recommend & implement new analytics & digital marketing tools to drive improvement & customer insights.
- Devise, lead and implement an SEO strategy, including updating meta-data and tags.
- Propose and execute a successful lead generation programme using a combination of existing and new channels and commercial models
- Manage a monthly optimisation budget and project manage digital projects with internal and external stakeholders.
- Write content briefs for the Campaigns Team and external agencies
Significant experience in Website Manager/Performance Optimisation/SEO, preferably within a B2B industry.
- Proven experience of driving digital optimisation.
- On site analytics, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Hot Jar and AB testing in an E-commerce website environment.
- SEO both on and off site with hands on experience of the latest SEO tools e.g. SEM Rush, MOZ
- Highly proficient handling data, creating reports and using Excel.
- Good understanding of what great UX looks like.
- A methodical and analytical approach with a keen eye for detail and good numeracy skills.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels and able to work well within a team, with the ability to liaise between technical and non-technical departments.
- Exceptional organisational skills, with the ability to plan, prioritise, multi-task multiple sized projects and foresee problems before they arise.
- Summary/Closing paragraph
The ideal candidate will be someone who thrives on data, is ambitious, and who strives for best practice within a team. You will thrive in an environment where you are working collaboratively with different individuals and teams to ensure the best results for the business. If so, we would love to hear from you! In return, our client is offering a positive and rewarding working environment, attractive benefits package and an opportunity to really make your mark as they develop their digital marketing strategy.
Keywords: Digital Marketing Analyst, Digital Marketing Executive jobs Devon, Senior Digital Marketing Executive jobs Devon, Digital Marketing jobs Devon, SEO jobs Devon, Website Manager job Devon, Digital Marketing Manager jobs Devon, SEO Manager jobs Devon, Marketing Jobs Exeter, Website Manager Exeter, ecommerce Manager Exeter, Marketing Agency Account Manager, digital performance, optimisation, employment agency Exeter, employment agency Devon, job agency, job agency Exeter, job agency Devon, job agencies, job agencies Exeter, job agencies Devon, recruitment, recruitment agency, recruitment agencies, recruitment agencies Exeter, recruitment agencies Devon, recruitment consultancy, recruitment Exeter, recruitment Devon, jobs Exeter, jobs Devon , south west jobs. SEO Manager, Digital Performance, Optimisation Executive, Website Manager, Website Optimisation, performance optimisation, SEO Optimisation, Analytics, google analytics, Ecommerce manager, UX Manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'