About the job
This role sits within the Digital team and will be responsible for analysing customer behaviours across our digital channels. Your insights will drive business decisions, help Product Owners to optimise digital journeys and in general improve the experiences for all visitors to Plusnet channels.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to play a key role in transforming Plusnet into a Digital-first organisation as you investigate behaviours, journeys and demographics of customers visiting our Digital estate.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for:
- Enabling and advocating use of digital data across the business
- Tracking key performance indicators for digital activity across sales and service
- Delivering analysis that challenges and contributes to decision making across the business
- Supporting team members to deliver channel optimisation, advocating test and learn
- Developing AB and multivariate test hypotheses and analysing test results
- Continuously optimising the analytics implementation to ensure accurate measurement
What will you be able to demonstrate?
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data and extrapolate trends
- Strong Excel skills (Pivots, Lookups)
- Relevant experience in web analytics using GoogleAnalytics or similar
- Experience in AB and multivariate testing
It's also nice if you have...
- Good commercial awareness
- Relevant implementation experience including use of tag management systems
- Data visualisation skills and ability to communicate insights and recommendations
- Experience of appanalytics, both implementation and analysis
What type of person will be successful?
- Motivated self-starter
- Logical, data-led approach
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels
Plusnet is a Yorkshire based ISP with a unique brand identity. It’s a fast paced environment yet our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them - we know that you can do great business without the suits. We believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do. It’s an approach that’s allowed us to keep delivering award winning products and services for nearly 20 years!
Whatever your career ambitions, Plusnet is committed to giving you the skills and support that you need in order to achieve your goals; whether it’s training and development or just a breather over a game of table tennis or pool!
Of course there’s lots of other reasons to work at Plusnet; we’ll support you through a wide range of "Plusnetter" perks including free staff broadband & phone packages, pension, bonus & shares scheme and numerous discounts on items such as cinema tickets, mobile tariffs, city parking, gym memberships and much more!
So, if you’re looking to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter - we’d love to hear from you!
- Google Analytics
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Multivariate Testing
- AB Testing