Digital Print & Design Operator
- Up to £20,000
- Location: Central London
- 40 hours a week - Monday to Friday
A leading UK print company require a Digital Print & Design Operator to work at their site in Central London.
You will primarily be tasked with providing a full print and design service to fulfill customers` requirements using reprographic equipment and Adobe Creative Suite.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Meet customer expectations in terms of timing, quality and any specific instructions regarding the customer`s printing requirements.
- Operate a variety of small and large format digital equipment
- Work to company work processes and service procedures.
- Management of customer expectations in terms of quality and delivery.
- Reporting back of any changes in the customer organisation or policy.
- Ensuring print room is well presented and maintained.
Required Knowledge, Experience & Skills
- Previous experience in a repro/digital print role is essential
- Adobe Creative Suite, in particular InDesign and Acrobat
- IT/PC literate
- Good communication skills with customers and colleagues
- Experience of giclee printing is highly beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading company which can offer real progression and development opportunities.
For further details, please apply with an up to date CV.
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Photoshop