The Digital Operations Manager plays a significant role in the launch and operational management of the full suite of international Digital applications (eCom, mCom, Editorial Blog, iPhone\Android Apps, technology in store, etc.).
It's a great team to be a part of - and if you want exposure to the full breadth of what goes into a top-level digital function, this is it.
Who we are:
We are English, Chinese, single, married , snowboarders, skiers, yogis, runners, movie buffs, bookworms, christians, muslims and all kinds of people. Everyone of us has an important role to play.
We spend our days working to improve the way we do business. We dress over 1.1 million customers every week through our fast-growing digital footprint and our expanding network of 700 + stores.
We’re filled with an insatiable need to explore, to innovate, to deliver— that’s why we are one of the world’s leading fashion retailers.
Your day to day will include:
• Manage the Change elements within Digital Delivery - to include Business Sign Off, Knowledge Transfers, Business Cutover activity, etc.
• Manage Operational Content change
• Assist the Senior Digital Operations Manager with planning activities
• Participate in the triaging of live issues\defects
• Manage operational projects and proof of concepts
• Assist in the management of testing and CAB
• Be an application SME and document as appropriate
• Act as a lead for the Senior Digital Operations Manager when needed
• Ad hoc activities as required
What you’ll get:
You will do your work with passion and there will be much to celebrate.
First and most importantly, you’ll be offered the opportunity for internal promotion within and across departments.
Everybody likes a good sale, so you’ll also enjoy a huge staff discount of 40% and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses – including 20% off Virgin Train Tickets!
Come join us and see it for yourself. You have to experience it to truly believe it.
Just one more thing:
We know that job descriptions do not always let your unique work history show- if you do not meet all of our requirements but you still think you’d be a great fit for this role… apply anyway!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job