Digital Operations Executive
Reporting into the Digital Operations Performance Integrity Manager, they will support the team with the day to day operations of TUI’s digital channels. This is a vital role to help support problems and defects which impact our customers.
They will be actively assisting in implementing robust action plans to resolve these problems and reduce customer struggle. They will work with internal and external teams to provide defect/problem impact analysis and investigation on digital issues. They will be key to ensuring customer journey problems are surfaced and effective solutions prioritised.
What you will be doing
Play an active role in driving improvements in website performance across all TUI digital channels, working closely with technical and business teams.
Continuously monitor digital channel activity identifying problems/defects and solutions for issues which impact site operations, performance and channel integrity.
Provide support and essential communication to facilitate the successful coordination of key business activities, highlighting potential risks and supporting plans to address them.
Collaborate with stakeholders to review all priority incidents/defects for future fixes, releases, self-service and emergency changes. Anticipating and communicating potential risks.
Provide support for major release activity by inputting operational, performance, monitoring requirements and attending pre-release meetings including daily stand-ups. Be responsible for post release analysis through reporting, including performance, usage and trends. Follow up on next steps to drive improvements where required.
Create and distribute digital channel reporting including performance data, competitor analysis and customer pain points. Maintain and continually review operational dashboards for all TUI digital channels.
Working alongside the Digital Services team acting as a key stakeholder for all Commercial change i.e. peak trading and brochure launch planning.
Monitor, capture and review KPI’s to provide up to date impact analysis, working with other members of the Digital Operations team to improve the customer journey and increase conversion.
What we are looking for
• An ambitious individual with a good understanding of ecommerce and/or proven experience in an Operational role with a strong analytical skill set and experience of web analytics
• Someone who is customer centric and is passionate about delivering continuously improved customer experience.
• Strong influencing skills with confidence to liaise and with senior levels, both internal and external
• The ability to manage your own time in a demanding, time-critical role and being comfortable working within an environment of ambiguity and high degree and complexity
• Ability to engage and influence stakeholders – influencing behaviour and changing opinions based on business knowledge and competence.
• Both strong analytical and good organisation skills with a great attention to detail.
• Willingness to work flexible hours (successful candidate will need to work early mornings to support project implementation)
Working within TUI group
TUI Travel PLC is one of the world’s leading leisure travel groups, with over 220 trusted brands in 180 countries and more than 30 million customers.
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including Thomson, First Choice and Thomson Cruises. Sub brands include Thomson Sensatori, Thomson Couples, Thomson Family Resorts, First Choice Holiday Villages and SplashWorld Resorts.
TUI UK and Ireland’s airline, Thomson Airways, is the UK’s third largest airline with 61 aircraft operating to over 73 destinations in 20 countries. Thomson Airways was the first airline in the UK to take delivery of Boeing’s 787 Dreamliner and is flying the aircraft on long haul flights.
How to apply
If you have any queries regarding this vacancy or the role itself please contact
Please follow our social channels below for the latest jobs, news & updates about working for TU UK and Ireland.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job