Digital Online Sales Executive
(Media and/or Marketing advertising space, industry specific experience, is essential)
As of 16th March our client is still looking for Digital Online Sales Executives for their growing business to welcome onboard experienced sales professionals who has recent experience of working within a very similar position and establishment.
These positions are perfect for any hard working, self-motivated and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to really make a mark within a well established business.
Our client is looking for digital online sales executives who can work within the existing sales teams, and has the initiative and drive to bring in new clients based within the local areas and be highly rewarded for it.
The ideal candidate needs to have knowledge and experience with a proven track record of dealing with online sales and media/advertising space activity. Ideally within a marketing or media business.
- It is essential that the applicant possess a strong recent sales background working within a marketing or media business
- proven B2B (Business to Business) experience is essential
- field sales/telesales experience is essential, preferably within the advertising sector i.e. a marketing or media sales organisation.
- Recent online digital sales/marketing experience is essential
- confidence in communication and opening new sales opportunities
- the ability to generate new leads and follow up on existing warm leads, form good relationships & effectively close deals.
- good interpersonal & communication skills
- the ability to work on your own initiative
- posses a determined & results orientated attitude
- Full UK Driving Licence is essential
Salary £28,000-£35,000 (dependent on experience) plus uncapped commission
Please forward us a copy of your CV and details with immediate effect, as we very much look forward to receiving your details and reading about your sales success stories.
- Sales Executive
- New Leads
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job