Digital Online Analyst (Fashion and Retail)
I am now recruiting for this priority position for a Digital Online Analyst to join my Cline who is one of the world leaders in the Fashion and Retail industry. This is a superb opportunity to join a huge brand on a Permanent basis and really map out your career in the Optimisation team.
You will be there to examine the company's data and derive valuable insights which can be turned into successful projects. A big part of this role will be to facilitate and track business improvements and liaise with the other brands to bring this particular Client to best in class!
Following on from this, there will be plenty Duties to keep you heavily involved. To name a few:
- Work with a variety of web analytics tools (including Google Analytics)
- Transforming data into insightful recommendations that directly address business objectives
- Manipulate datasets and translate those datasets into meaningful visualisation using tools such as Tableau
- Identify errors in tracking and reports
- Make recommendations for A/B & Multivariate tests and assess merit of requests from wider team
- Analyse and conclude on test outcomes, using Qubit Deliver tool and Google Analytics
- Strategic planning for the use of digital analytics data to maximise performance of websites, mobile, apps, in store terminals and marketing activities in collaboration with the team
- Contribute to the strategic roadmap of the digital activities
To be successful and get the very most out of this position, you will ideally possess the following skill and experience:
- Solid experience as a digital web analyst
- Strong analytical skills
- Planning, prioritisation and delivery focused
- Excellent administrative, multi-tasking and organisational skills
- Programming languages such as SQL, desired but no essential
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Digital Trading, Production, Marketing, Creative and Content teams
If this sounds like you and you wish to be considered for this opportunity, then please do apply.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job