This women's health organisation are at an exciting time in their development. They are looking for a digital officer who can come in and provide support for some exciting projects at a key time. You will be managing the website and leading on the development and optimisation. You will be looking at user experience, creating content and looking at ways to raise engagement on the online channels.
The appointed candidate will have:
- Experience in a digital role
- A proven track record of using digital channels to raise engagement for an organisation.
- Excellent writing skills with experience of producing content for an organisation.
- Understanding of SEO and able to use SEO tools to optimise content for search.
- Knowledge of paid search including Google Adwords.
- Excellent copywriter with the ability to think about how content looks on the page and improve the user experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job