Digital & Off-line Mail Order Marketing Executive
Cumbria, commutable from areas such as: Carlisle, Brampton, Haltwhistle, Haydon Bridge & Hexham
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a fantastic business that offers an array of services. This company is seeking a passionate, engaged and highly ambitious individual who can deliver on target and work to deadlines. If you are a motivated digital marketer looking to gain tradition mail order marketing skills then this could be the role for you.
Your role will involve:
- Assist in management of both online and offline marketing
- Drive traffic to all forms of marketing
- Deliver high level of performance and ROI
- Help drive high quality traffic to both online and offline marketing
- Analytics for the business
- Presenting the results to the rest of the team and the wider organisation
- Collaborating with the team and outside agencies to optimise PPC campaigns
- Support the rest of the marketing team in all necessary areas
- Day-to-day management of postal mailing campaigns
- Create long term strategies for the company's paid search accounts
- Attend relevant industry
- Research market trends
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Determined to meet and exceed any targets set
- PPC accredited (minimum 1 year)
- A thorough understanding of PPC marketing
- An ability to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines and handle a heavy workload
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in working with numbers
- Good understanding of the market
- Knowledge on what makes a successful advert on platforms such as Facebook, Bing and Google
This really is an opportunity you don't want to miss out on so if you're seeking your next challenge as a marketing executive apply now!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Executive
- Offline marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job