Role Title: Digital Mobile App Architect
Location: Paddington, London
As we evolve into a truly digital company, Vodafone Group Technology spans across the entire Vodafone footprint and drives our technology advancements, to enable us to be the best and most secure in unified communications. We empower our consumer and enterprise customers to be confidently and securely connected. Our unique capabilities create the best voice and data to our customers andcontinue our advancement in the Internet of Things (IOT), BIG Data, Cybersecurity, Cloud & Hosting, TV and Video. We’re headingto an exciting future – fancy being part of our Vodafone Gigabit growth?
In this role, you would be accountable for the technical design of core features of the MyVodafone app which is at the heart of our digital strategy to improve our customers experience with Vodafone globally. You would take ownership of the relationship with technical delivery teams and play an important role in the creation of this platform.
• Being accountable for the technical design for all components delivered via Group,
• Take agreed user stories and define solution design for the app development teams,
• Assure delivered components are aligned to UX and development design standards,
• Provide consulting and troubleshooting on daily development activities,
Collaborate with team members and development teams to produce mobile best practices and processes,
You will have extensive technical experience with a mobile platform (iOS, Android or both) and will be able to interact with technical design and delivery teams. You will be a passionate advocate of how technology fits within the wider business and how it can be used to gain advantage in the market.
• Extensive experience architecting and building native iOS or Android mobile applications from the ground up
• Proven ability to shift into development tasks when necessary, including prototyping and reviewing code.
• Ability to drive for generic, re-usable modular solutions,
• Understanding of API design and Service Orientated Architecture,
• Experience of working with Agile delivery methodologies,
What is the key to our success? It’s simple – our people. Across a Global footprint, we believe we’re at our best when you’re at yours. From our diverse workforce, our flexible working policies to our creative work spaces, we embrace a culture of learning and sharing to develop our next stage growth. It’s in our hearts to push forward, to create a better future, to never rest and find new ways that help people communicate.
We are committed to developing the very best people by offering a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We respect, value and celebrate our people’s individual differences - we are not only multinational but multicultural too. Our excellent flexible benefits programme allows you to choose what’s right for you. Our Vodafone Foundation gives the ability for our people to give something back. We embrace empowering our people to shape their world. That’s what we mean when we say Power to you.
To discover more about how Vodafone Group leads the way in Diversity & Inclusion and hear our CEO Vittorio Colao talk about how he is listed as one of the top 10 men fighting for gender diversity, please click here
For any technical difficulties with submitting your application, please contact .