Brewster Pratap are working in partnership with our client who are looking to recruit a Digital Merchandising Executive to join their growing head office team. The role would suit someone with a strong commercial outlook, retail head office experience ideally, and strong analytical skills - the role works closely with the Buyers and the Marketing team as well as MI Analysts. The role is easily commutable from areas of Retford, Ollerton, Newark, Lincoln, Worksop, Sheffield, Doncaster, Nottingham and surrounding areas.
The job involves working closely with colleagues in Buying and Marketing as part of the Website team - you will be responsible for ensuring that any product that is sold via the website is placed in the correct place on the website, with the right category of products, and that the customer journey is easy and the chance of sales across other products is maximised. Areas of responsibility and duties include:
- Using strong analytical skills to look at sales data, working out which products are selling well and which should be grouped together when customers search on the website
- Use the above information to make suggestions for boosting sales and easing customer journey
- Using SEO keyword optimisation across web pages and product descriptions
- Maximising and optimising available digital technologies
- Working closely with Buyers to ensure promotions and new product launches are placed in the right position on the website and digital side of the business
- Ensuring product data contained on the website is clear, and the right standard to maximise sales, conversion and navigation for customers
- Regular reporting on KPIs and opportunities across product categories
- Participate and actively seek to influence in category plans and internal meetings re: strategy
This is an exciting opportunity to join a head office team and use your data analysis skills and commercial awareness to make a difference to customer journey and ultimately sales for a growing business.
To be successful in your application you need to have some exposure to a retail or other head office environment. We're looking for someone with strong analytical skills both across MS Excel and Google Analytics who can decipher the information and make recommendations based on it. You'll need clear communication skills and good team building skills as you will work across a variety of internal teams to ensure everything that's happening in store is brought together digitally on the website. Good grammar skills and experience of writing copy that is SEO optimised is essential as is an understanding of ecommerce and digital channels. The role will be fast paced and requires someone who can work using their own initiative. There is opportunity to grow and progress as the business realises its growth potential.
- 28 days holiday
- Staff discount
- Stakeholder pension scheme and life assurance
- Monthly bonus scheme
- On site parking
- Refreshments provided
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- merchandising executive; merchandising; retail analyst; category assistant; marketing assistant; stock control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job