Company: Ashfield Healthcare
Position: Digital Medical Sales Representative (Graduate)
Territory: Head Office - Ashby de la Zouch, Leicestershire
Vacancy Type: Permanent - Full Time
Ashfield Healthcare is looking for high calibre candidates to support how our clients build closer relationships and trust with prescribers and ultimately patients.
We are currently recruiting for Graduate Digital Medical Sales Representatives to be based at our Head Office who will be involved directly in speaking with key primary care clinicians; to engage in digital, telesales and interactive product conversations, on behalf of our client.
You will be part of one of the fastest growing and developing divisions of Ashfield; working alongside other Digital Medical Sales Representatives in our flagship Contact Centre in Ashby de la Zouch, Leicetsershire, where the focus will be to deliver high quality calls within a specific disease area. We will support you with the technology and tools to ensure the highest quality of call. You will receive training and development to hone your sales skills and ability to engage remotely with customers.
• Make outbound calls to Healthcare Professionals in order to promote key pharmaceutical products
• Deal with all incoming enquiries and questions, ensuring that clinicians have the information in order to further grow the sales of the product
• Understand and remain updated on the NHS environment
• Achieve sales and activity targets as set by the client/company
• To demonstrate a high degree of knowledge within your specialist therapy area and employ a range of promotional tactics to successfully develop prescribing among the customers you work with
• To contribute positively to the sales team and broader account team you work within, to build strong business plans and deliver effectively against them
• Degree level education (or equivalent)
• Excellent telephone manner, clear communication skills, a real desire and commitment to consistently over achieve any requirements of the role
• To build rapport quickly and then maintain relationships is an essential requirement for this role, coupled with the desire to deliver on behalf of Ashfield and the Client
• A good understanding of the NHS environment
• Demonstrated ability to:
o be self-motivated
o plan and organise time effectively
oachieve sales success
• Evidence of being able to work in a flexible way to manage shifting priorities
Ashfield is a fast-paced place to work where you will be highly valued. We will give you all the support, training and encouragement you need to deliver first-class results for our clients. With an international reach and great support, the opportunities here are wide and diverse.
It is our people that have made us successful, and we are committed to our values.
Quality, Partnership, Ingenuity, Expertise and Energy.
Successful candidates will benefit from a competitive salary, laptop, pension, healthcare and an excellent reward and recognition package.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please select "APPLY NOW" below.
Please note if you have not heard from a member of the Recruitment Department within 7 days your application has been unsuccessful at this stage.
Thank you for your interest in Ashfield.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"