About the company:
Central London based, our client offers business owners a worldwide digital subscription service to achieve higher audience visibility and vastly more listing features, placing their business in the forefront of a limitless audience. Whether you're looking for places to visit, places to eat or even a funky cocktail bar, our client's business will take its browsers there.
- As a Digital Media Sales Executive your role will be to speak to business owners in London who want to put their business in forefront of our client UK and Internationally based users.
- Our commercial operations department is fast-paced and dynamic, and we are looking for ambitious telesales people with a drive to succeed to join the team.
- Manage your own leads and utilise online and offline sources to cultivate new leads
- Continuously develop and maintain your pipeline of business
- Maintain an agreed volume of proactive business development
- Drive sales and follow the sales cycle through to closing
- Achieve agreed monthly sales goals & targets
- Account Manager renewals / maintain retention
Personal Attributes & Experience
- Previous telesales experience required
- Previous experience in selling digital advertising is of an advantage.
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally accompanied by the ability to translate feedback into concrete actions
- Passionately curious about people, places and local businesses
- Assertiveness coupled with the ability to listen and persuade others
- Adaptability coupled with resilience and tenacity
- Fluency in English is essential
What we look for in a candidate
- Be commercially astute
- Either have experience at or want to dive headfirst into a fast-paced digital-first company
- Think outside the box
- Have excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Have a high sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Be a team player
Salary: £25,000 to £28,000 basic + uncapped OTE (£40k to £45k)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job