Digital Media Sales Executive
Hampshire - commutable from areas such as: Southampton, Fareham, & Portsmouth
Our client is a unique advertising agency working within digital and search advertising through social media platforms, generating adverts to specific target audiences on behalf of their clients.
Based in beautiful surroundings and modern offices you will be working for a niche and growing agency providing advertising solutions into a broad range of industries and digital channels.
Your role will involve:
- Introducing and engaging clients on services over the telephone along with follow up calls via email.
- Managing your own diary to ensure excellent client management and outstanding client experience at all times.
- Obtaining new business and keeping to targets each month
- Arranging meetings and visits on behalf of the Commercial Director
You will be the ideal candidate due to your:
- Experience within advertising and/or social media sales
- A real team player with great interpersonal skills who can effectively communicate with colleagues and clients
- Passionate about digital and search advertising
- Motivated and eager to learn
If you are an experienced within telesales, account management, new business or advertising and want to work for a company with a comprehensive training plan and lots of opportunity for career development then this is the role for you! Please apply today!
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Business Development
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job