Our client, a global music company, is looking for a Digital Media Planner to promote their labels’ artists and compilations.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Planning biddable media campaigns across a variety of media including programmatic display, mobile, video, social and native
- Managing budgets and schedules
- Developing campaign strategy
- Building relationships with publishers and media partners to facilitate private marketplace deals
- Reporting on analysis and insights to labels
The successful candidate must have:
- Extensive experience in digital media
- An in-depth understanding of the programmatic media ecosystem and technology
- Advanced IT skills
- Strong project management and analytical skills
Due to the volume of applications, we cannot respond to every candidate that applies for this vacancy. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful at this time. If you are already registered with us, please contact us directly.
(The Music Market/Arts and Media Ltd is a recruitment agency)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job