Digital Media Operator: Mandarin/Cantonese/Russian/Korean/Italian/Spanish: Global Media Co.
Digital Media Operator: Mandarin / Cantonese / Russian / Korean / Italian / Spanish: Global Media Co.
Start Date: ASAP
Global Leader within the Music Digital Solutions & Entertainment Sectors with a key focus on Digital on-line Music Supply Chain and Distribution Channels: has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Fulfilment Operator to be involved with the end to end within the core operations functions for the supply chain. This begins with the receipt, validation, and ingestion of a wide array of multimedia assets, along with the creation and maintenance of the internal feature and episodic title database.
There will be a requirement for the creation and conversion of localised masters (media files - video, audio, subtitle, artwork etc.) that can be delivered to multiple end points, careful monitoring of automated exports in order to ensure optimal throughput, applying corrections as needed to content to meet quality and deadline expectations, and performing the necessary quality control checks.
- Create and verify XML documents for multiple vendors on a per order basis
- Package metadata and physical elements per unique vendor specifications
- Analyse and fix technical video, XML, metadata, artwork and closed captions issues
- Proofread, edit, research, enhance, and maintain accuracy of metadata
- Effectively analyse and communicate information and concerns as they arise resolving problems accurately, on time, with high quality
- Utilise and monitor production databases and computer systems, inputting data as necessary to track progress using various tools and data management software
- Monitor and parse a high volume queue of studio avails and incoming media assets
- Validate and ingest image, video, audio, and timed text media assets against a variety of client and internal specifications
- Create, update, and access titles in our cross studio database
- Create various video outputs for multiple vendors and end points on a per order basis
- Visual and audio quality assurance review of compressed video, audio and subtitle material and streams
- Accurate and methodical testing that incorporates a very focused attention on audio, video and subtitle to ensure impairment-free and artefact-free assets
- Proactively learn and provide feedback on tools and workflows
- Work in a fast-paced environment on a small team with strict deadlines
- Maintain a positive team relationship through both written and verbal communication
- Responsibilities are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company
- Any member of staff may be asked to perform any task (subject to training and Health and Safety requirements) dependent upon the business needs
- Experience in a core operations role/department within a broadcast/VOD environment or MCR environment of at least 1 year
- Experience operating, or technical awareness of, modern ingest tools in a broadcast or post production environment, encoding/transcoding systems
- Experience operating, or technical awareness of, automated quality monitoring tools in a broadcast or post production environment
- Strong understanding of digital media quality standards
- Strong data entry and proofreading skills
- Strong understanding of technical video, audio, and subtitle specifications (e.g. video bitrates, codecs and file formats)
- Working knowledge of video transcode, editing, and troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of XML creation, editing, and troubleshooting
- Ability to identify encoding artefacts & colour problems
- Ability to effectively operate within diverse and cross-functional groups
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills, including a qualitative and quantitative skill set
- Demonstrated success with working effectively with technical players
- Ability to accommodate change and adapt accordingly
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results
- Highly responsible and self-motivated, able to thrive in an energetic, fast paced environment
- Team player who can build relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Secondary language fluency required in Mandarin, Cantonese, Russian, Korean, Italian, or Spanish
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.
- Digital Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"