Exciting opportunity for budding Journalists / Digital Media Publishers / Social Media Officers!
Hours: Part Time 7 hours, 4 days a week (Flexible 9.00-4.30 / 10.00-5.30)
Salary: £12.50 per hour
Start Date: Monday 26th February
- Provide content and editorial support for marketing communications projects including websites, social media and other electronic platforms
- Maintain high quality websites ensuring content is accurate, informative and user friendly for customers.
- Research and Present web/digital strategies and social media programmes to increase visibility and enhance our client's reputation
- Capturing and publishing mobile video
- Monitor trends in social media channels to reach different audience groups
- Journalism/Digital Media Publishing graduate
- Experience of web/digital content strategies including social media programmes
- Digital media publishing experience including social media tools and techniques
- Experience in mobile video capture, editing and publishing
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post. Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.
- Social Media
- Writing Skills
- Online Publishing
- Video Capture
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job