Digital Media Executive
SALARY & BENEFITS: circa £30,000 depending on experience
WORKING HOURS: Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:30 some flexibility required
THE ROLE: This new and exciting role for a Digital Media Executive is to join the current Digital team based in Edinburgh. The overall purpose of the position is to deal with customers to present products and tools that Johnston Press hold to help them grow their digital presence and audience.
THE COMPANY: Johnston Press are a leading media company within the UK with brands including The I, The Scotsman, Yorkshire Post, Sheffield Star, and Portsmouth News. Our digital audience is nationwide and we reach over 24m users a month across mobile, desktop and tablet.
Key responsibilities of the Digital Media Executive, Edinburgh:
• Focused on educating customers about the different digital marketing strategies, advertising solutions that can help tackle those challenges
• Growing overall spend from customers while providing the best product mix for the customers marketing challenges
• Work with sales leaders to increase digital marketing knowledge in every sales teams
• Champion digital products and information presented to customers
• Focused on ROI for our customers, willing to dig into the detail on what provides the best return and to take ownership of finding ways to optimise the clients advertising campaigns
THE CANDIDATE: The ideal candidate for the Digital Media Executive position will have a background in marketing, digital advertising and/or digital operations. You should have a knowledge of sales and the process; however this is not a sales role. This position is more about educating customers about our products that will improve their digital audience, in a way that they can understand.
Key Experience/ Characteristics required for the Digital Media Executive, Edinburgh
• Good knowledge of marketing and product advertising
• Previous experience working on digital campaigns
• Understand the difference between CPC, CPE, and CPM
• A good understanding of metrics and campaign performance with the ability to discuss these results in a simple way
• An expert who can enthuse customers and salespeople around the opportunities that our digital products offer
• Excellent presentation skills
• Analytical interest for data
• Experience with Display Advertising, Facebook, Sponsored Content, Google Adwords are highly advantageous
• Full driving licence
Does this sound like you? Are If yes then please hit the apply now button.
You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to support your CV and application, please fill in the details and we will be in touch to advise you of the next steps
- Product Marketing
- Sales Process
- Google Adwords
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job