Digital Media Director
We are looking for a Digital Media Director to join the ranks of a growing Media Agency in Solihull and help to shape their Digital Strategy.
As Head of Digital you will be responsible for all Digital output within the agency, from setting the digital strategy to management of the digital output of the agency as a whole. You’ll get involved with directing key client relations, new business pitches, and identifying opportunities to deliver digital innovation to our client’s business.
Taking responsibility for effective media partner relationship management, you will maintain strategic relationships with key media owners and ensure that the agency’s commercial and creative ambitions are realised on behalf of your clients.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate the following experience:
- Leading digital strategy and planning across a range of sectors
- Experience of managing senior client relationships
- Excellent knowledge of all digital channels
- Strong understanding of the use of data to deliver effective digital strategies
- Experience of leading a team and managing the development of people
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working in a similar role at another agency.
If successful you can expect a salary of up to £45,000, along with a benefits package including private medical insurance, healthcare, life assurance, pension, childcare vouchers, fantastic training programmes and regular social activities.
Send your CV in application detail why you are the perfect person for the role, or call Lynsey at Three60 Marketing for a confidential discussion.
- Digital Media
- Digital Strategy
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job