Competitive holiday allowance, private healthcare, annual company away day and staff bar! This established Media Agency based in Leeds offers an amazing array of benefits and work environment. They are currently looking for a Digital Media Buyer Planner to join their team, keep reading!
Our client is a leading UK media agency, looking for a new Digital Media Planner Buyer to join their team. It is a rapidly expanding company offering fantastic prospects for growth and development as well as job security. It is an exciting company to work for as they are a sociable, fun bunch that has a staff bar and many social areas, making it easy to fit in. You will gain recognition as a valued member of the team and the go-to person for valued clients.
Main Responsibilities of the Digital Media Buyer Planner:
- Deliver monthly cross digital channel media plans.
- Ensure targets and projected forecast spend is being met.
- Negotiate pricing and discuss performance with relevant suppliers who devise the plan.
- Discuss plan, performance and budget with clients.
- A complete analysis of trend and performance data for campaigns.
- Keep the team up to date on performance and key metrics for campaigns.
- Training up to two Media Executives in order to help in their development and oversee their output.
- Scoping, pitching and executing new initiatives such as new channels, new tests and new technology.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Core experience in PPC, especially with bid management tools.
- Experience in project management.
- Initiative to develop and drive accounts.
- Attention to detail and analytical.
- Experience managing Executives/Graduates.
- Passionate about media.
- Results driven and a self-starter.
- Ambitious and enjoys a challenge.
Our client is looking for an independent self-starter who is passionate about media, with a keen ambition to strive for results and unafraid of making decisions and taking a risk. If you think this is you apply online today!
- Digital Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job