Digital Media and Social Media Manager - 8 month contract - Edinburgh
Our public sector client has an exciting opportuntiy for a skilled Digital Media and Social Media Manager to join their busy team based in Edinburgh. You will be responsible for managing and developing engaging online content, developing online social media channels and managing digital campaigns.
- Experience in developing and running effective digital marketing and/or engagement campaigns
- Experience of building online audiences via SEO (search engine optimisation)
- Creating engaging content in a range of web and social media channels
- Good understanding and practical experience of tools and equipment to assist with video and AV content production, including filming and editing
- Experience of creating and using video content on social media
- Excellent awareness of current developments in the digital and social landscapes
The ideal candidate will have previous experience of working with public sector or government organisations.
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job