Digital Media Analyst (DMP)
£35,000 - £45,000
This is a great chance to join a fast paced and growing Digital Media Brand in central London. In this role, your focus will be on helping to analyse media and campaign data, whilst also delivering insights and recommendations back to key stakeholders spanning media, DMP, display, programmatic and user journeys. You will also be a key part in some high visibility projects including the rolling out a company-wide Digital Media dashboard, and the set-up of a new DMP.
- Deep dive analysis into media data
- Gather requirements from stakeholders and map projects
- Consult on Media and Campaign strategy
- Manage delivery for tech implementation projects
- Degree from a top university
- Hands-on experience in the AdTech or Analytics industry
- Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics Experience
- Knowledge of Conversion Rate Optimisation methodologies
- Knowledge of Data Management Platforms, Audience Segmentation and Programmatic Media
If successful in your application you will receive a basic salary ranging from £35,000 to £45,000 based on experience plus a car allowance and benefits package.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV via the Apply link on this page.
For further details or to enquire about other roles, please contact Dan Lewis at Harnham.
DMP, Data Management Platform, Krux, BlueKai, Adobe Audience Manager, Lotame, Xaxis, Turbine, DAX, Segment, Audience, Media, Programmatic, SQL, Tableau, BigQuery, Domo, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Attribution
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job