The Digital Media Account Manager will be based from my client's central Newcastle upon Tyne offices within the client services team. They will be the client facing account lead for their fantastic clients, supported by our amazing teams based in the Newcastle.
Your role will include supporting the day to day running of client business, as well as involvement in new business from brief to pitch. You’ll work alongside talented and passionate experts to develop, implement, execute and evaluate digital strategy across all digital channels.
They are looking for a Digital Media Account Manager who will make a big impact on our clients. Someone with a strong combination of leadership, communication, and organisational skills. Experience working within an agency environment - ideally you’d be someone from a client service background. The Account Manager position is a client management position accountable for supporting client relationships, development and revenues.
Responsibilities of the Digital Media Account Manager:
- Build and grow client relationships
- Understanding their business and generating new ideas to enhance performance
- Build trust, credibility and client referrals
- Develop multi-tiered agency-client relationships and ties
- Assist the Account Director and Head of Client Services in achieving client targets/KPIs within the context of the opportunity
- Assist with strategic and innovative input into client plans
- Assess and highlight cross selling opportunities between the agency divisions
- Assisting in the preparation and pitching of new functionality and ideas
- Optimising the client relationship at all levels across all disciplines.
- Review and report against account profitability with ideas for improvement
- Effective and efficient forecasting of client spend
- Good commercial management of the account
- To support the new business team in pitches, tenders and proposals where appropriate
- At least 3 years’ agency experience
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development
- Ability to demonstrate high performance behaviours including influence, empathy, people development and team building.
- Ability to analyse and resolve problems quickly and effectively.
- Able to demonstrate tact, diplomacy, discretion and maturity in relation to interacting with people at all levels.
- Ability to deliver true consumer insight at the highest level of planning.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office Suite, Email and Internet browsers.
- Account Management
- Client Services
- Digital Media
- Display Advertising
- Online Advertising
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"