I have an exciting opportunity for individuals with a keen interest in digital communications to join my clients Online Marketing Department in their Digital Marketing team.
My client, who is a well established business and market leader in their industry, are looking for candidates with strong A level results, particularly in English Language and/or Maths/Science.
As a member of the online marketing team, you will learn all aspects of the digital marketing role including:
- Getting involved in PPC campaigns and monitoring their performance.
- Helping to develop the Company's email marketing campaigns.
- Managing the Company's social media accounts, ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms.
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimised copy for the website and external blog postings.
- Developing an understanding of SEO changes and advances in social media and keeping up to date with changes.
- The collating and monthly reporting of performance statistics for digital communications and using them for future activity.
- A 'can do' attitude with a strong willingness to learn.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- A good understanding of social media and IT.
- Good analytical skills.
- A strong interest in digital communications and marketing.
Even better if you have:
- Experience in digital marketing including SEO & PPC campaigns.
- An understanding of HTML.
- European language skills.
This is a full time position for apprentices, therefore the rate of pay applies to apprentices.
Please Note: Regretfully, if you have not been contacted within 1 week of your application, you have not been selected for this particular position. Thank you.
In respect of the above role, Cordant People Ltd, operates as an Employment Agency as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People Ltd, welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- "Digital Marketing"
- "Marketing Apprentice"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'