This exciting opportunity is paying up to £23,000 depending on experience. With working hours of Monday to Friday 9 - 17:30.
The main purpose of this role will be to oversee the company’s lead generation operation through PPC, SEO and paid social media advertising. The business currently outsource this role and are now looking to bring it in house as the business is expanding, which makes it very exciting as you will have the opportunity to really make the role your own.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
• Building and optimising PPC Search campaigns in Google AdWords and Bing, delivering against specific CPA and ROI targets
• Google AdWords and Google Analytics
• Devise strategies that make the best use of clients’ budgets across multiple digital marketing platforms
• Use of data visualisation and reporting software, such as Google Data Studio and Microsoft Power BI
• Use of Facebook & Twitter Ad Managers
• Data analysis and problem-solving using Excel
• Internal and external client communication
The skills and experience required are:
• Previous experience of building and optimising campaigns in Google AdWords and Bing
• Fully Google AdWords and Google Analytics qualified
• Exemplary data analysis and problem-solving skills and fluency with Excel
• Structured and methodical way of working with high attention to detail
• A genuine interest in the internet, technology and all things digital
• Strong communication skills
• Enthusiasm and positive attitude
• Experience using data visualisation and reporting software, such as Google Data Studio and Microsoft Power BI, preferable but not essential
• Experience using Facebook & Twitter Ad Managers preferable but not essential
If you have the skills and experience stated for this role, I would love to hear from you so please APPLY NOW !!
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job