Filmtek is a leading supplier and installer of architectural window film globally, working with clients that include government agencies, large commercial businesses, facility, property and security management teams, schools and universities, shopping centre and retail parks, banks and oil and petroleum companies. In fact any building that has glass and glazing that could potentially break whether by accident, intent or attack.
Filmtek has been part of the window film business for many years, but we need a new injection of talent to bring us
up-to-date in all areas of digital marketing, social media management/optimisation as well as corporate and
product/services re-branding to develop and increase our online presence, client acquisition through enquiries and
increased business opportunities.
We are a small team, but we believe that this role could be the start of a fantastic opportunity, in terms of growth and
development for a new graduate or a graduate with previous work experience in a similar role.
To implement the digital marketing strategy for the organisation, maintaining Filmtek’s websites, e-marketing and social media, including:
- Content management of websites, ensuring all online content is optimised for SEO purposes, regularly reviewing
- SEO rankings and performance and making improvements where needed.
- Managing regular news updates on the website in accordance with the latest relevant news media articles. Writing
- Blogs for websites etc.
- Management of social media accounts across Linked-in, facebook, twitter, youtube etc.
- Implement Google Analytics, AdWords, PPC and other relevant sites.
- Management and analysis of e-marketing campaigns.
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends and suggesting new ideas to enhance the digital strategy of the company.
- Re-branding, updating company literature and product information.
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Drive traffic to company pages
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends.
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies and social media presences
- Strong attention to Linked-In.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree level in digital marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent copy writing, editing and proofreading skills and a keen eye for detail
- Computer / Software literacy on PCs, Macs, Microsoft Word, Excel and Photoshop/InDesign
- Experience in utilising content management systems
- Organised with an ability to work to deadlines and to plan and prioritise short and long term tasks effectively.
- Organised and reliable approach to work
Ideally you will have a degree in Digital Marketing or Marketing and have gained some experience in digital marketing.
Salary: Circa £20,000-£22,000 per annum
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
3 month probationary period
Annual holiday entitlement 21 days
Walking distance to Kings Langley Station
Quick access from M25 and A41.