- Planning, organising and executing the Trade Shows the business attends (Ambiente in Frankfurt, IHHS in Chicago, Exclusively Housewares in London).
Consistent trade PR releases.
- Negotiating rates for trade publication advertising.
- Creating an advertising strategy for trade publication and implementation. Consumer Marketing:
- Creating & executing a digital marketing strategy.
- Digital marketing include ad words/Social Media Marketing/Influencer programmes etc.
- Social media - grow the social media network and create platforms for a consumer community:
- Create and build Social Media platforms for both . Set a strategy for both brands covering content plan, setting a budget alongside the plan.
- Regularly post via social media relevant content, keeping a close eye on current trends and affairs appropriate to our target consumer.
- Create & roll out paid for campaigns, working with the photographer & graphic designer on any required assets. Identify and work with key bloggers/influencers to execute campaigns.
- Digital: Identify and propose any relevant online content partnerships with digital publications/blogs etc.
- Hugely grow brand awareness for our current focussed homewares brands - . Photography & digital content.
- Working with the buying team ensure products are shot as e-commerce and lifestyle where necessary, to be distributed to retail partners for use on transactional sites and/or social media.
- e-commerce - to be re-skinned and marketed to consumers.
- Trade website - to be re-skinned to be more user friendly and appealing, further marketed to trade customers.
- Continuously refresh & maintain the brand site (not yet transactional)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job