Digital Marketing / Web Content Editor (Junior / Graduate)
Our client was established in April 2015 following 5 years of collaborative research between Tata Steel and Swansea University. With support from the Welsh government, our client was founded to become a world leader in the design and manufacturing of building integrated photovoltaic systems.
Our client is an independent company with global investors and senior management equity. Their manufacturing hub has recently relocated and is now based in Newport, South Wales.
Position: Website Developer (with Marketing)
Location: Newport (Commutable from Cardiff, Barry, Bristol and surrounding areas)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
About the role:
An opportunity has arisen for an established and talented Website Developer to join our client. This role will see you design and manage their websites, manage all Social Media channels and design and develop marketing material in line with their sales and marketing programme.
- Write creative content that gets messages across by adopting a range of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience and nature of information
- Present to senior management your ideas and concepts
- Manage multiple projects and maintain deadlines
- Create designs for new pages and work on a continuous improvement basis
- Manage all digital marketing campaigns
- Ensure that product information is delivered clearly across all individual products displayed on the web
- Work closely with the product development and technical team to maintain site standards with regard to new development
- Establish and promote design guidelines and best practices
- Work directly with CEO and Technology Officer to ensure all information is collated and updated on website
- Devise and implement training programmes to ensure that all employees are aware of the Company’s initiatives to drive down cost
They’re ideally looking for someone to have previous experience in a website design role with experience in a manufacturing environment. Whilst this experience would be beneficial, they also welcome and encourage applications from motivated graduates looking to start a career.
You may have experience of the following: Graduate, Marketing Graduate, IT Graduate, Junior Marketing Executive, Junior Digital Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Junior Website Developer, Junior Web Content Editor, Junior Content Editor, etc.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
This vacancy is being advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment, the UK’s leading Online Recruitment Agency. The services advertised by EasyWeb Recruitment are those of an employment agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, or belief, and we confirm that we will gladly accept all applications.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job