This great company is a digital, cloud based, practice what they preach online consultancy specializing in turnarounds and start-ups in health and SEO sectors. We assist in bringing the off line online and those that have lost the desire back online profitably. They also run a few websites, events and forums of their own. with one particular forum with over 80,000,000 views a year, ranked in the top 3 in the sector.
This is an opportunity to join a thriving and growing part of the business with new brands and innovative digital marketing products to play with and review. The range of projects we work on is vast, so no two days are the same and there are always new opportunities for keen and enthusiastic team members to make their mark in the team.
We are searching for a Digital Marketing Trainee Executive who is bright, enthusiastic, thorough, and communicates well within a team. Previous experience within Digital Marketing is not required, but office experience is desirable. This role would suit a recent graduate with an interest in research, digital marketing and innovative brands.
How you can expect to spend your day:
• Assist the other members of the team with day-to-day management of the marketplace
• Research projects
• Draft quantitative surveys and qualitative discussion guides
• Liaise with members of BHW who participate in advertising projects
• Desk Research to understand trends within the talk boards
• Liaise with clients to make sure research projects run smoothly
• Work with the Sales team to co-ordinate insight elements of larger campaigns
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications:
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and independently
• Keen attention to detail in written and numerical outputs/documents
• Expertise in PowerPoint and excel
• Ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to find appropriate solutions to challenges quickly
• Understanding of the digital marketing lexicon
• Initiative and drive – the ability, once trained, to take a project and run with it
It’d be nice if you had:
• Some experience of data analysis
• Social media experience
What are the perks of working at this company?
• 28 days holiday increasing to 33 with Holiday Bonus Scheme
• Company Pension Scheme
• Company Mobile Phone
• Travel insurance.
• Parking Paid for.
• Annual trip to Las Vegas for our event.