Demon Recruitment Group are working with a leading company who are seeking a Digital Marketing Support Executive
Our client is a key player within their Industry. The business specialises in Glass and in line with aggressive growth plans they are currently looking to recruit a person to assist their growth.
The starting salary is £23,000 but will be reviewd following the 3 month probation
- Uploading videos and content to social media platforms and photo/video editing-
- To increase our overall following and engagement on social media
- Writing and scheduling posts for LinkedIn / Facebook / Twitter/Instagram (via Hootsuite)
- Developing and executing a social media calendar / content plan
- Engaging with brands and potential B2B&B2C customers on social media
- Graphic design -
- Creating digital banners, info graphics and other graphical material for use on our website, social media and other digital channels
- Digital image editing (e.g. enhancing product photography)
- Design for print media (leaflets, flyers, etc.) to assist the Sales team
- Marketing material to support sales -
- Creating marketing materials for sales support including power point, Microsoft office related documents.
- Helping to increase organic traffic (SEO & content marketing) -
- Populating new product and category pages on our eCommerce website / CMS
- Creating unique product descriptions and sourcing product images
- Producing unique and compelling content
- Conducting keyword research and link building activities
- General admin -
- Answering incoming telephone calls
- Note down clients enquires details from the calls
The Ideal Candidate:
- A clear speaking confident person
- General understanding of Social Media marketing
- Basic graphic design skills (Adobe Photoshop / Illustrator / Fireworks)
- Some knowledge of SEO best practices
- Good written and verbal communication
- Must be able to organise and manage own workflow
- Self-learner with a 'can do' attitude
Immediate Interviews available
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age,disability or sexual orientation.
If you haven't heard within 14 days you have been unsuccessful but please do keep looking at Demon vacancies online.
- Digital Marketing
- Graphic Design
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'