My client is currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join their growing technology business in Berkshire. This person will contribute to all the digital marketing programs to generate inbound inquiries and nurture these to progress to Marketing Qualified Lead status. I am looking to speak to candidates who have at least 5 years’ experience and have a 2:1 or above and have a Russell Group degree.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Plan and implement a digital strategy
- Represent the company on all relevant digital channels and maintain profiles on each with engaging content.
- Ensure that digital channels and content on them adhere to the company’s brand guidelines and align with the agreed messaging.
- Manage the company’s LinkedIn sponsored updates account, including designing graphics, writing content, creating landing pages, defining audiences, and A/B testing of variations in order to optimise results.
- Manage the company’s Google Ads account, including researching keywords, writing ads, analysing results, and continually optimising for increased conversion.
- Work closely with the content team to plan syndication of new content.
- Work with the site team to optimise landing pages for digital campaigns, both for content and lead capture forms.
Outbound Marketing Automation
- Manage the company’s Marketing Automation platform.
- Maintain the marketing databases, uploading contacts from various sources, ensuring data is high-quality and up-to-date, and segmenting the databases effectively to optimise nurture programmes.
- Build and send attractive, relevant, and engaging targeted emails designed to deliver key messaging and content to nurture contacts through the marketing funnel.
- Build and optimise automated outbound email delivery programmes to ensure regular communications with relevant segments.
- Test and analyse variations in design, wording, subject lines, etc., for continual optimisation of KPIs.
MQL Nurture and Handover
- Oversee the handover of Marketing Qualified Leads to the Sales teams and apply feedback from Sales to digital marketing activities. Report on MQL generation.
Salary: £45,000 per annum
(Please note it is a mix of working from home and office based at the moment)
If you have the experience listed above do please do apply asap to hear more about this great opportunity!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'