"digital marketing" cim marketing digital cms seo pps
Digital Marketing Specialist for a major communications solutions provider
Up to £45k base and benefits
*******ALL APPLICANTS MUST HOLD A DEGREE FROM A UK UNVERSITY*******
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to join our successful Marketing team. As an experienced specialist who is looking for an opportunity to oversee all digital marketing programs you will have the chance to generate and nurture inbound enquiries.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a real difference, this is the role for you!The Role
- Contribute to the digital strategy, feeding into the wider objectives of the Marketing department and the Company as a whole.
- Manage the group’s paid digital advertising accounts (particularly Google Ads and LinkedIn), including ads, landing pages, audiences and A/B testing, both for driving traffic to site and event acquisition
- Contribute to the success of CRM through our automated lead nurture programs, e.g. through optimisations and reporting.
- Work with the website team to optimise web pages for SEO purposes, digital campaigns and lead generation forms.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Marketing industry recognised qualifications
- Good experience of running marketing campaigns, including digital, in a B2B environment.
- Demonstrable experience of implementing performance improvements
- Experience in data analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our client is the largest privately owned provider of Contact Centre as a Service (CCaaS) in Europe. We have grown to have offices in the UK, US, Netherlands, Germany and Japan, and our award-winning proprietary cloud services now power some of the largest organisations across the globe. Operating in sectors ranging from utilities and travel through to finance and government, our clients include UK Power Networks, Rakuten, Rightmove, Interflora, Sodexo, and the National Health Service (NHS).
Our mission is to enhance the way the world communicates. With our omni-channel cloud contact centre solution, storm®, we enable businesses, customers and colleagues to interact across social media, video, SMS, email, web, web chat, and emerging technologies, such as WebRTC. We connect to hundreds of external systems, including AI, information and logistics systems, to bring information and communications together and deliver the customer experience of tomorrow.
We take pride in our core beliefs of teamwork, quality and agility. Time and again, this ethos has been reflected in our high-quality products and our aptitude for providing quick, responsive solutions to our customers. With a core staff of intelligent and passionate individuals, we are looking for new members to continue upholding our beliefs and to catalyse further successes as we expand on a global scale.
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'