DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
£40,000 - £50,000
Aimee Willow Connex is looking to recruit an experienced ( minimum 3 years) Digital Marketing specialist working for an alternative funding Company to create awareness of their products and get prospects to convert into deals.
Your role will be to own our digital acquisition campaigns, working closely with their marketing, sales, and product teams to educate, engage and excite potential customers about alternative business finance.
You will be responsible for driving the day-to-day integration of digital to meet the client's objectives. This includes pay-per-click advertising (PPC, Paid Social, Affiliate Marketing) and email marketing to engage the client's audiences and generate sales leads. They should be capable and confident with a thorough understanding of the techniques, platforms and skills to deliver tangible, measurable results.
What you will be doing:
- Offer strategic, tactical and practical advice to the account teams and clients develop digital and content marketing tactics to deliver on objectives and secure their ongoing business.
- Plan and execute campaigns across advertising platforms from Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Measure the impact of campaigns including engagement, web traffic and conversions.
- Use Google Analytics and other tools to analyse, interpret and share the data behind the results.
- You will be based in London
- Worked within Financial Services ( minimum 3 years) in B2B marketing with a complex sales process in SME's ( small and medium size companies)
- Experience in Financial SaaS
- Good understanding of marketing and sales automation and campaign tools (HubSpot, Pardot, salesforce etc)
- Ability to define objectives, key results and to analyse and optimise KPI - Proven experience in digital marketing, including Paid Search, Paid Social and Email Marketing
-Experience in dealing with directors & business owners.
There is an excellent and clear structure for progression and the company is based in Central London.
If this sounds of interest then please apply now!
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'