Digital Marketing Specialist
Yellow Bricks are hiring an proven Digital Marketing Specialist in this highly important role of managing the brands corporate presence online. We are seeking a candidate at this global organisation with experience in B2BDemand Generation who can delve into the CMS to drive improvement to the user journey. Working closely with the design team you will be responsible for increasing traffic ultimately gaining lead conversions.
- Work alongside the credible Content & Design team to improve existing web pages
- Improve the user experience ensuring maximum lead conversion rates
- Manage the provision of web related services, A/B testing and conversion optimisation, video analytics, tagging
- Collaborate with Marketing Automation / Marketing Technology and Web Masters to ensure that the website supports demand generation and performance measurement
- Work with Web Masters and Marketing Automation to ensure that the websites are integrated with Marketo, CRM and Google Analytics for campaign tracking
- Use analytical tools, e.g. Google Analytics, Search Metrics, Power BI, to identify opportunities and provide recommendations regarding website improvement.
- Work with agreed external agencies to implement SEO strategy
- HTML and CSS
- CMS to an advanced level
- Strong Google Analytics user
- Understanding of CRM and Marketing Automation Platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Senior level understanding of digital marketing channels
- Able to work in a changing environment managing multiple projects
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing visionary, get in touch for more details.
Please not due to the office location, candidates must be a car owner / driver.
- Marketing Automation
- Demand Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"