Digital Marketing Specialist
£ attractive plus bens
Rocking Zebra Recruitment is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist to plan, implement and deliver a variety of digital marketing campaigns including SEO, social media marketing and optimisation across a variety of technology platforms.
Responsibilities will include, but not be exhaustive of:
- Delivering effective digital marketing campaigns on time for various clients, ensuring that your work is driving improvements in the client’s marketing results;
- Managing pay per click campaigns across AdWords, Bing and various social media platforms;
- Delivering various pieces of work related to an overall digital marketing strategy, such as technical audits, keyword research, analysis of Google Analytics data, AdWords account builds and social media campaigns (both paid and organic);
- Producing performance reports and acting on analysis;
- Liaising with clients to update them on progress and results, as well as helping them understand their needs and requirements;
- Writing and editing clients’ content;
- Maintaining your awareness of digital marketing trends and strategies.
Ideally, we are seeking: -
You will have some commercial marketing experience behind you - whether you have are at the start of your career or have many years of experience, we are keen to talk with you. A Google AdWords certification would be advantageous however not essential. Training can be provided to the successful applicant; however, it is essential if you have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Managing various paid marketing channels and technologies including paid search (AdWords, Bing) remarketing and social network advertising;
- Creative and copywriting experience by creating and structuring campaigns and Ad Groups;
- Using and updating a website CMS;
- Creation of website/social creative and copy;
- Testing and optimising marketing campaigns;
- Managing and prioritising a range of paid search projects with varying budgets simultaneously;
- Using a number of PPC tools, including Google Analytics.
What’s just as important is that you have a passion for Digital Marketing, you are commercially savvy and striving to become an expert in this area. Also, it’s important that you are creative, able to pay meticulous attention to detail and highly organised with the ability to multitask. Taking into account the nature of this role, you will need to be able to articulate yourself well and possess strong communication skills in order to advise both internal and external stakeholders on marketing strategies and trends.
A Google AdWords certification would also be beneficial to your application.
If you feel that this is you then please call the Rocking Zebra Recruitment Team today or send your CV to us.
Rocking Zebra want to offer you the best service possible and we urge you to follow up your application with a phone call to discuss why you believe you are a best fit for the role. We will endeavour to respond to your call and application within 3 days however if you have not heard from us in that time you have not been successful for this opportunity. Do not give up keep your eye on our website for other suitable roles. Good Luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job