Digital Marketing Executive (Tag Manager - Tracking - Analytics) - Solihull based
Salary to £40K
Due to on-going business growth, a UK based Finance Provider are currently looking to recruit an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist.
You will be responsible for identifying and implementing tracking, measurement and analysing requirements and reporting on performance - you will also keep striving to provide new and innovative ways to use data to enhance customer experience to drive growth and customer retention.
You MUST HAVE good experience of using Google (Tag Manager and Analytics) and Web User tools also (Visual Web Optimiser - VWO and Hotjar).
Other responsibilities in the role will include Management of Google Tag Manager and Set up of Google Analytic s accounts - Analysing user experience/ online user behaviour - Train/coach and guide team members in how to track, measure and analyse campaign activity.
Essential skills and experience needed:
- Advanced user in Google Tag Manager
- Strong experience of using Digital/Web Analytics tools
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation skills being able to articulate data in to meaningful insights and recommendations
- Degree level or recognised Digital Marketing qualification
- Minimum 5 years digital experience (ideally in a regulated or FS environment)
- At least 3 years' experience in web based insight and tracking platforms
- At least 2 years' experience in managing and analysing marketing attribution
So if you are looking for a new challenge with a forward thinking business who also provide excellent training and career progression, please do not delay, forward over your CV to Louise for immediate review.Recruitment Zone acting as an employment agency in regard to this advert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job