Nigel Wright is recruiting on behalf of a market-leading national business, that has been created following a joint venture between two well-established organisations. With approximately 300,000 customers and ambitious plans to grow the business, this role is based in the Marketing team in the North East.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager and a core part of the Marketing team, this role requires a mix of strategic planning and tactical delivery skills to plan and deliver targeted digital campaigns and effectively manage online content. The Digital Marketing Specialist supports the overall marketing objectives to increase brand awareness, effectively promote services and drive lead generation through a variety of online channels.
The purpose of the role is to plan and deliver targeted tactical digital campaigns, own and manage web content, develop an effective social and content strategy, measure performance and report on ROI.
- Manage all online brand awareness and lead generation activity. Plan and implement PPC, paid search and display advertising campaigns and report on performance.
- Plan and manage email campaigns. Identify and segment data, coordinate content and creative development and manage campaign delivery using marketing automation tools.
- Develop a social media strategy and content calendar to build engagement and awareness of services and brand offer.
- Day-to-day management of social media channels, including content creation, scheduling, monitoring and ownership of the company social media policy.
- Own and develop website content and implement an effective SEO strategy to drive quality web traffic and new customer acquisition through digital channels.
- Develop digital marketing processes and strive for best practice - identify opportunities for process efficiencies and continually look to refine and improve campaign delivery.
- Manage digital reporting requirements, compiling monthly reports to demonstrate campaign and social media performance, identifying return on investment for all digital activities.
- Support the team in the delivery of other marketing and communications activity where required, such as working with the Marketing Executive to market attendance at events and develop content and collateral.
- Degree or equivalent (marketing, digital marketing or communications focused)
- Diverse digital marketing experience.
- Experienced in Google Analytics, email delivery and reporting tools, content management systems and CRM.
- Identify and recommend commercially-focused solutions.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Desire to join a progressive, growing business and work through change alongside.