A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a 2 x Digital Marketing Specialist to join a world leading health, beauty and lifestyle retailer.
As the Digital Marketing Specialist you will support the Marketing Manager to work with business units to implement their digital marketing activity to improve their sales and profit contributions. You will be a specialist within an area of either PPC or Affiliates digital marketing. You will be able to implement campaigns across multiple websites with the aim of improving website traffic, basket value, conversion and ROAS.
Role and Responsibilities:
As the Digital Marketing Specialist your key responsibilities will include:
• Acting as the expert for the group in the following paid channels: PPC, Display, Social and Affiliates.
• Helping business units to create and implement strategies across all areas of digital marketing.
• Monitoring and measuring visitors to the various business unit sites via digital paid advertising.
• Centrally monitoring digital paid advertising KPIs, working with business units to improve performance.
• Supporting and guiding business units in order to analyse agency performance to ensure group learnings are implemented across all business units
• Creating and owning partnerships with leading digital companies and agencies such as Google and Facebook to benefit of the group. Assist in paid search and social tenders across the group.
• Work alongside the content team to ensure the content strategy is in line with improving paid channels performance.
Experience and Skills:
Required Skills for the Digital Marketing Specialist:
• Strong working knowledge of PPC, Display, Social and Affiliate marketing
• Excellent knowledge of working with online analytics
• Knowledgeable of the digital market place and competitors
• Good level commercial acumen
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Team player with the ability to work collaboratively with colleagues
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job