Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, medical data and more for organisations around the world. Organisations in every major industry and of all sizes, including more than 95% of the Fortune 1000 and over 85% of the FTSE 100 companies, employ Iron Mountain as their secure information management partner.
We currently have a unique opportunity for a Digital Marketing Specialist to execute and deliver Iron Mountain`s global digital marketing strategy. The role includes the planning, building and launch of global web projects and the development of online journeys for differing people and industries.
This role is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for your next digital marketing role after gaining some postgraduate experience or keen to make the move from an agency to a corporate environment.
If successful, your general duties/ responsibilities in this role will be as follows:
• Work with business partners and team members to develop and enhance digital experience (predominantly web) through customer segmentation, messaging and analytics for all digital marketing initiatives.
• Analyse and report on digital performances and communicate results, as well as provide improvement recommendations.
• Work closely with the Program Manager and interface regularly with Divisional Marketing teams, Digital Agencies, IT and Customer Service support teams on all related digital asset projects and issues.
• Developing project plans, leading kick-off and status meetings, and ensuring all necessary communication with managers and relevant team members takes place to ensure project completion.
• Quality assurance and quality control (QA & QC) for digital content review and audit multiple websites.
• Maintain processes and standards as it relates to managing web platforms.
• Maintain awareness of digital trends, technologies and industry standards.
To be considered for this role you will possess the following attributes:
• A relevant Undergraduate degree.
• B2B digital marketing experience (in-house or agency).
• Project management skills with an understanding of workflow systems and strong organizational skill.
• Must have an understanding and working knowledge of a content management tool (SiteCore experience beneficial).
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO) experience and an understanding of Google Analytics, with the ability to analyze and evaluate beneficial.
- Experience with A/B testing platform (e.g., Optimizely, Maxymiser, others).
• Experience with Personalization or ABM platform (e.g., Demandbase, Vendemore, others).
• Experience with Marketing automation platform (e.g., Eloqua, Marketo, others).
In return, Iron Mountain offers excellent remuneration, training and prospects associated with a global super brand.
Please apply online to be redirected to our website to complete the application process.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.