My client is an exciting, fast-growing and established cloud SaaS business based in Reading
On the back of a run of record sales years, rapid continued growth and private equity investment, they are now looking to expand their marketing team of hard-working, fun marketers to capitalize on rapid continued growth in the cloud industry.
If you are tenacious, have a passion for marketing and are looking for a serious career within a fast-paced, energetic and fun environment, where hard-work, initiative and commitment are rewarded, and where there is a proven track record of career progression, then Redstor could be the company for you.
We are looking for an amazing, data driven marketer to join the growing marketing team. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to lead generation, nurturing and customer acquisition. As digital marketing specialist, your role will focus on attracting website traffic, converting traffic into leads for the business and nurturing those leads into customers.
In this role, you'll be getting elbow deep in the best, easy to use, marketing software around, Hubspot! You'll also be working daily to improve the effectiveness of a marketing website built on Drupal 8. This is a hands-on role involving content creation and requiring knowledge of marketing automation and social media tools, website conversion optimisation, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data. You will work with other members of the marketing team, web developers and with the different departments to coordinate campaign activity to help produce significant results across all channels.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- To manage multi-touch campaigns through marketing automation platform (Hubspot).
- To create and manage trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle
- Brainstorming and developing ideas for creative inbound marketing campaigns
- Search and PPC campaign ideas generation / implementation
- Working as part of the marketing team to develop strategies for scale and growth
- Conducting market research to find answers about target customer requirements, habits and trends
- Liaising with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns
- Collaborating with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness, lead gen and marketing efforts
- Analysing and segmenting CRM data
- Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Assisting in analysing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertaking individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- Keyword research, development & analysis
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications
- A self-starter - able to act on own initiative and demonstrate drive and determination
- Highly motivated, organised and commercially aware
- Digitally proficient with experience of digital marketing ideally within SaaS industry.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Commitment to business and personal integrity
- Thorough understanding of marketing fundamentals (including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/Social media etc.) and market research methods
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and email design, preferably Hubspot literate
- Excellent understanding of lead nurturing and conversion optimisation
- Drupal and Google Adwords knowledge would be ideal
- Solid marketing application skills, including MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite & CRM, Web analytics, Adwords etc.
- Thorough understanding of social media for business, including experience with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, as well as other emerging social platforms
- Strong command of all Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- conversion rates