Hey, how’s it going? We’re West Midlands Media, pleased to meet you. We could stand here all day and chat about the weather but I’m guessing you’re here to find out more about the job, right?
Okay, so in a nutshell, we’re looking for a digital marketing guru to join our team in 2018, someone that is Google Certified (that’s really important) and has lots of great ideas on how we can build the best digital marketing campaigns (PPC, Display, Shopping, Social Media) for our clients. We want someone that is genuinely passionate about this stuff. If that sounds like you, read on, we think you’ll like the rest…
You’ll be joining a properly cool digital agency, with fancy new offices and oodles of projects for big name brands under their belts.
We’ve built our business by doing things differently and so far it’s worked ;), so we’re looking for someone that’s obsessively analytical and isn’t afraid of making brave decisions by doing things in a different way- you’ve got to convince us that it’ll work, though. We pride ourselves on complete transparency with our clients, so you’ll need to get to know them, talk about new ideas and tell them how their campaigns are performing.
Now all you need to do is convince us that you have the drive, ambition and skills to take on this ridiculously exciting role.
Please check out what you’ll need for this role
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
- •To be able to setup pay per click, display and google shopping accounts
- •Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- •Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- •Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- •Provide creative copy suggestions.
- •Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- •Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals.
- •Support the generation new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- •Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives.
- •Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- •Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals.
- •Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- •Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- •To be able to communicate with clients on a regular basis.
- •Work with the creative and development team to make sure all aspects of newly designed and developed websites are high conversion ready before paid marketing commences.
- •Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- •Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- •Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
- •Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- •Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
- •High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- •Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- •Previous proven experience in Paid Search (PPC).
- •Experience in social media advertising
- •SEO knowledge (an advantage)
- •Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- •Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.•Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, B
- Social Media
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Content Writing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job