Digital Marketing Specialist - Wealth - 12 month c
We're a global investment manager. We help institutions, intermediaries and individuals around the world invest money to meet their goals, fulfil their ambitions, and prepare for the future.
We have around 4,000 people on six continents. And we've been around for over 200 years, but keep adapting as society and technology changes. What doesn't change is our commitment to helping our clients, and society, prosper.
Global Wealth Management clients, in UK, Swiss, HK and Singapore.
Global wealth management marketing team.
What you'll do
- Manage and execute all email, web, and social media marketing strategies. Identifying ways to optimally engage with our target audiences, and setting and measuring clear KPIs.
- Execute email campaigns, utilising A/B testing to establish the most effective and profitable communication techniques quality assuring all emails before they are sent
- Manage the development of SEO strategies, working with content team to ensure all content is search friendly and tagged appropriately for both on-site and off-site search engines. This includes social search.
- Manage and optimise Google Adwords campaigns
- Provide CMS support to the business with both build/editing and support.
- Manage the tagging and capture/flow of client and performance data across platforms and the appropriate/compliant storage and analysis of data to ensure successful delivery of strategy
- Build relationships with wider digital and marketing teams to drive digital performance across wealth management business
- Adopt a testing and innovation model to ensure we explore the full capabilities of our digital platforms
- Provide feedback and work with development teams on platform advancement ensuring a clear roadmap for improvements is followed
The job holder has responsibility to pay due regard to the interests of our customers and treat them fairly, ensuring that the information provided to clients on services is clear and useful and enables them to understand fully what they are being offered. They are required to familiarise themselves fully with the team's current procedures, FCA compliance requirements, and the principles behind 'Conduct Risk'.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need / will help
Technical experience of:
- Marketing automation systems, specifically Adobe Campaign Classic
- Analytics tools eg: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Mixpanel, SessionCam etc.
- Enterprise content management systems eg: EPiServer, Sitecore, AEM etc.
- Optimisation tools eg: Adobe Test & Target, Optimizely etc.
- Social media optimisation tools eg: Hootsuite, Salesforce Social Studio etc.
- CDPs/DMPs, advertising platforms, SEO and SEM tools, workflow tools, event platforms, web quality management tools, and video platforms.
- Managing multiple international sites/tags/languages
- Standing data and labels and translation implementation experience
- Extensive understanding and knowledge of cloud and other proprietary enabled software operations and development.
- Strong UX, IA and UCD exposure.
- Understanding of information security and data protection, GDPR regulation, domain management and accessibility standards.
What you'll be like
- Highly effective, pro-active, stakeholder, customer and vendor engagement skills.
- Comfortable communicating technical language with the given audience and able to express complex concepts in simple terms to reach broader audiences.
- Inspiring, trustworthy, collaborative and an instinctively agile leader, capable of remaining positive when under pressure.
- Problem solver and computational thinker with high attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Innovative and continuous improvement mind-set, challenges the status quo and seeks self-improvement.
- Friendly, approachable, enjoys working with people from a variety of backgrounds.
We're looking for the best, whoever they are
Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your background, race, sex, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, age or disability.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'