One of the UKs most successful and recognisable Events companies in London are looking for a creative Digital Marketing specialist with between 2 and 5 years experience in Digital Marketing for an outstanding career opportunity leading digital campaigns across Social, PPC, CRM and Email.
Working as part of the campaign marketing team you will be responsible for driving digital initiatives such as extensive Facebook and GoogleAdWords campaigns, working closely with Data Insights and a range of stakeholders to optimize and maximise on campaign performance.
This is an outstanding career opportunity for a Digital Marketing Executive or Digital Marketing Manager that is interested in joining a successful, well recognised and collaborative Events company working on a variety of high profile campaigns with plenty of opportunity for growth and advancement.
- 2 to 5 years Digital Marketing Experience
- In-Depth commercial experience of Social Media Marketing
- Experience of systems such as (Adestra, Marketo, Dotmailer, Campaign Monitor)
- Experience of GoogleAnalytics
- Facebook Advertising
- Ability to work calmly and efficiently to tight deadlines and under pressure
Desirable (Not Essential)
- Abacus eMedia, Brighttalk, Pushcrew, Doubleclick. Klipfolio
- InDesign / Photoshop
- A Marketing related degree or industry recognised qualification.
Apex Resourcing Ltd are a leading Marketing Recruitment specialist and provides services as an agency and an employment business. For this and other exciting IT and Digital Marketing career opportunities please visit www.apexresourcing.com
Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive, PPC, AdWords, Facebook, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing, Conversion, SEO, SEM, GoogleAnalytics
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job