Digital Marketing Specialist - £40,000 - Company Benefits - Cambridgeshire
Marketing Manager - Marketing - Campaign Manager - Digital Marketing - SEO
Cambridgeshire - Peterborough - Cambridge - Northampton - Huntingdon
Our International client, who is a market leader in their field, are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Specialist who has a proven background in working with cross functional teams and external resources to execute programs resulting in increased website traffic and leads. As the Digital Marketing Specialist for the company you will be working within a small team of dedicated marketing professionals who’s ultimate objective will be to build and implement the month on month UK and Ireland Marketing strategy.
- You will be working for a financial secure company that’s growing everyday
- You’ll receive a good salary, pension and a bonus structure
- Great location, team and great working environment
Responsibilities and experience needed:
- A background in Digital Marketing
- 2 + years of Marketing in a direct, B2B or industrial market (preferred)
- Able to manage the company’s website content to ensure a first class customer experience
- Full responsibility of the Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to increase the companies search visibility and ranking.
- Manage the development, implementation, monitoring, tracking and optimising of PPC (Pay-Per-Click) campaigns such as GoogleAdWords.
- Build and maintain AdWords landing pages, building content and structure that drives CTR and leads
- Manage and develop social media outlets including Linkedin, Twitter, YouTube and the company blog
- Forecasting and analysing results
If you feel as though you tick all the boxes and are interested in gaining further information on the client including a full job description and website please contact Ian Baldry at VPss
Otherwise please press APPLY NOW
- Digital Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job