Digital Marketing / Social Media Executive
Location: Rochford, Essex
Working hours: Monday - Friday 9-5:30pm with flexibility required
Salary: £20,000- £25,000PA (dependent on experience)
Our client is looking for a digital marketing executive to run their social media platforms and ultimately increase their ticket sales for exciting events. Our client organises a range of events all over the UK.
- Being in charge of all social media/marketing content.
- Creating and implementing the social media calendar.
- Online advertising including knowledge of Google Adwords & SEO
- Sending out Emarketing campaigns.
- Coming up with innovative and engaging content ideas to engage the online audience and drive leads.
- Managing targeted campaigns across platforms including Linkedin.
- Reporting on the performance across social media channels and provide regular updates and recommendations to senior management.
- Previous experience is a must.
- A can-do attitude with the ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Excellent copy writing skills.
- Hands on experience and be proactive and driven.
- A passion for social media and experience of using software like Facebook Ads Manager.
- Creative marketeer with skills in videography and photography
- A flair for design (ie Adobe illustrator) helpful / but not essential
- Knowledge of Wordpress
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'